John is a Solicitor at Hawkins Ryan, having joined the firm as a Partner in 2013 following the merger of his firm P T Ryan with Hawkins. John has a breadth of experience as a general practitioner, and specialises in Commercial and Agricultural Property, Residential Property, and Private Client work.
John’s approach throughout his work is to facilitate his clients’ understanding of how and why the law interlinks with their everyday, practical matters.
A keen musician, John sings tenor, plays the tuba and conducts. John also enjoys travelling extensively by motorbike, which gives him an opportunity to practice his French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian.
- 2015 Solicitor at Hawkins Ryan
- 2013-2015 Joined Hawkins as a Consultant, then as a Partner
- 1971-2013 Solicitor and Partner at P T Ryan & Co
- 1968-1971 Practised as a Solicitor in rural Bedfordshire and then in Luton
- 1968 Qualified as a Solicitor after taking five year articles
- 01553 669062