Emma is a solicitor in the Private Client Department, specialising in wills, administration of estates, grants of probate, letters of administration and powers of attorney.
Prior to joining Hawkins Ryan in the summer of 2018 Emma had worked in-house and lead a specialist litigation department advising large national organisations in dealing with all aspects of litigation. Emma brings together a practicality and an ability to understand the needs of clients in all Wills and Probate matters.
- 2018 Joined Hawkins Ryan Solicitors
- 2018 Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2013-2018 Head of in-house litigation department
- 2012 Completed the Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School
- 2011 Graduated with a LLB (Hons) in Law with Marketing from Keele University
- 01553 401438