Paralegal – Wills, Probate and TaxDecember 14, 2021 | Recruitment
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated paralegal to join and assist the private client team.
Your duties will include:
- assisting fee earners of all levels within the Department to produce wills, powers of attorney and to administer the estates of clients;
- supporting the fee earners including;
- inputting case information on to the case management system;
- setting up of cases on case management system;
- sorting out of documentation and scanning as appropriate;
- complete all financial transactions; and
- ensuring that all documents are correctly stored.
- preparation of client documentation;
- organising appointments and maintaining diaries for yourself and the team; and
- dealing with clients on the telephone and in person.
You must be reliable, organised, able to work in a busy environment, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
You will be based at our King’s Lynn office but must be willing to travel to the firm’s Dersingham office as necessary, from time to time if required to undertake your duties.
In the first instance, please forward your covering letter and CV to the Head of Wills, Probate and Tax – firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to news >