Office Admin AssistantDecember 10, 2021 | Recruitment
We are seeking administrative support for the King’s Lynn office to aid the workforce with general day to day administrative duties.
Your duties will include:
- greeting clients;
- answering and directing calls;
- taking accurate messages;
- opening post;
- compiling outgoing post;
- preparing meeting rooms; and
- taking client payments.
Administration of files:
- support the team with administrative tasks;
- file closing and destruction;
- any other tasks required to support the office; and
- to manage all documents in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
Storage of documents:
- methodically and efficiently organising the documents held by the firm;
- arranging for the safe storage of documents held by the firm; and
- extracting documents to assist the firm and it’s clients.
You must be reliable, organised, able to work in a busy environment, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
You will be based at our King’s Lynn office but must be willing to travel to the firm’s Dersingham as necessary, from time to time if required to undertake your duties.
In the first instance, please forward your covering letter and CV to the Accounts Manager – firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to news >