Experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant Job VacancyNovember 16, 2020 | Recruitment
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant to join our highly successful Conveyancing department.
The ideal candidate will be efficient and have experience working within a busy Conveyancing team.
Your duties will include:
- Manage a secretarial and administrative workload
- Opening files, complying with all the relevant internal and compliance procedures
- Opening and dealing with the initial stages of a Conveyancing transaction
- Producing Search and Land Registry Applications
- Completing Local Authority and other relevant pre-exchange searches
- Attending clients and others on the telephone, and when required, at the office
- Preparing post
- Filing and maintain files and records
- Maintaining calendars and making appointments
- Ensure reasonable and efficient turnaround of work in both terms of volume and speed
Requirements for Position:
Working knowledge of:
- Office Procedures
- Office Manual and compliance requirements
- SOS Connect or a case management system
- Microsoft Office Products in particular Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Discretion is a requirement of the role
A professional nature and great attention to detail are essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
If you are a Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant, who would like to join our highly-regarded firm then please apply now to be considered. A competitive salary and benefits package, based on experience, will be offered to the right candidate. The position is full time.
We are a COVID-19 Secure firm and have all the relevant Government Guidelines in place for the safe and secure working of our staff and visiting clients.
In the first instance, please forward your covering letter and CV to the Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to news >