Local Independent Estate Agents

If you are moving house you will probably need a good Estate Agent. Our advice is that you use a local independent agent as they, like us, put the client first.

We are always happy to work with all local independent agents but we particularly recommend:-

Brittons, Russen & Turner, Milsopps, Geoffrey Collings & Co, Sowerbys and Wilson & Betts.